WHAT IS FOUNDERS HOUSE?
Founders House is a shared invitation-only workspace for ambitious technology startups and experienced tech entrepreneurs.
We like to see it as a tribe of startups building companies side by side and helping each other succeed.
BY THE NUMBERS
WHO LIVES HERE
The startups who live here (they spend so much time here, that “live” is probably the most appropriate term) are selected for their talent and sharing values of ambition and passion.
There’s no first-in-first-served concept, no waiting list, no fairness principle or selection criteria. We’re totally subjective in picking startups that will fit in and that can add value. But to join the house, you need to be:
- A startup within software or mobile
- Scalable tech
- Ambitious and totally dedicated to your startup
- Brilliant (We love people who are great at what they do)
- Bring valuable skills or network, which you are willing to share
- A team of 1 to 10 people, there's room to grow your company at Founders House
- Social and friendly
- You have to be referred by someone who already 'lives' here.
- Then you'll be invited to come in and pitch your concept. All residents will have their say in a black box vote, and the result will determine if you are invited to join the family.
- We do it like this because trust is vital for Founders House to work.
- You don't have to give up equity. Founders House is not a venture fund. We're on a non-profit mission to create the best workspace for die-hard tech startups.
Get in touch with us if you want to know more.
We love to support the startup community around us, therefore we sometimes host events where people can learn more about technical and commercial aspects of building mobile and technology companies. There’s also a lot of social stuff happening here, some of it open for interesting people who don’t work here.
For information and invitations follow Founders House on Twitter.
If you’ve got something you’d like to host here you can tweet us too
PRESSFounders House has been featured in different media, here you can see some of the articles and videos.
For official and not-so-official pictures, check the gallery.
A dip into Denmark's startup scene, The Next Web
Founders House opens its doors, Venture Cup TV
STUFF WE LOVE
These are some of the software and services we love because they make our life easier.
Founders House was started by 5 minds who felt Copenhagen was lacking a coworking space exclusively for talented die-hard tech entrepreneurs.
SIMON SCHOCKRock climber and passionate amateur chef. Co-founder of Sortedam Ventures, Evertale, Echo it, Opeepl and Contentcube.
TINE THYGESENTribe maker and talent cheerisher. Co-founder of Everplaces.
Ex CEO of Venture Cup and 23.
ANGELICA VARGASDesign addict and rock music lover. Co-founder of Everplaces.
Ex Venture Cup and AIESEC.